The Gospel Of Grace Q & A
Gospel Q&A is a resource of questions that people are seeking to find the answer to regarding the Christian faith, the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the End Time Prophecies of the Bible. Learn amazing truths from the Word Of God, the Bible, that you may not have heard before.
⇒ False Salvation Invitations
⇒ Doctrine Of Eternal Security (OSAS)
- Refuting That A Person Loses Salvation By An Act Of Their Free Will.
- Are Good Works & Never Sinning Required To Be Saved?
- Eternal Security: Things God Must Do To Unsave A Person, by Rosario DiPeri.
- Refuting That A Person Loses Salvation By An Act Of Their Free Will
- Is The Doctrine Of Sinless Perfection Biblical?
- What and Where Are Believers In Relation To Christ and The Father?
- What Is Rightly Dividing God’s Word?
- Does the Letter of Jude Refute OSAS?
- Revelation 22:19: ‘God shall take away his part out of the book of life’
- Hebrews 3:12: ‘departing from the living God’
- Hebrews 5:9: ‘eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;’
- Hebrews 6: ‘impossible for those who were once enlightened’
- Hebrews 10:26-31: ‘If We Sin Willfully’
- Matthew 7:23: ‘Ye That Worketh Iniquity’
- Matthew 7:17-20: Is Fruit Inspecting what is being taught by Jesus?
- Matthew 25:31-46: ‘Is it their works that save them?’
- 2 Peter 2: 20-21: ‘it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness‘
- Rev 3:16: ‘spue you out of my mouth’
- James 2: 15-17: ‘Faith Without Works Is Dead’
- 1 John 1:9: ‘IF we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins’
- 1 John 1: 6-10: ‘If we say that we have fellowship with him, and WALK IN DARKNESS, we lie, and do not the truth‘
- 1 John 3:9: ‘Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin’
- John 8: ‘go and sin no more’
- Matthew 6:14-15: ‘neither will your Father forgive your trespasses‘
- 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10: ‘shall not inherit the kingdom of God’
- 2 Corinthians 7:10: ‘not to be repented of’
- Luke 9:62: ‘not fit for service’
- Galatians 5: ‘shall not inherit the kingdom of God’
- Ezekiel 3:17-19: ‘but his blood will I require at thine hand’
- Matthew 18: ‘So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.‘
- John 15:6: ‘If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.‘
- Matthew 6:14-16: ‘But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.’
- John 14:15: ‘keep my commandments’
- 1 Peter 1:3-5: ‘to be revealed in the last time.’
- Matthew 5:48: ‘Be perfect’
- Matthew 10:33: ‘whosoever shall deny me’
- Philippians 2:12: ‘work out your own salvation’
- Luke 9:62: ‘not fit for service’
- Romans 11:16-23: ‘otherwise thou also shalt be cut off‘
- Is The Sacrament of Penance Taught By The Roman Catholic Church Biblical?
- Can a Believer Renounce His Faith In Christ And Then Be Unsaved?
- Zechariah 3:1-4: Robes of Righteousness
- Free From Sin. Free From The Law.
⇒ Law Of Moses
(The Ten Commandments)
⇒ God’s Judgement Of Believers
⇒ Bible Prophecy / End Times
“The articles and E-Books that I write and post on the SeekKnockFind website are NOT a substitute for the Word of God! I am fallible as any person and I share what I understand using the Word of God in context to share the Gospel Of Grace. I am constantly learning too. I Hope this helps you in your journey!”
– Don Gerrity, Author SeekKnockFind
Read the Bible for yourself. Prove things for yourself.