Statement Of Faith
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” (Hosea 4:6 KJV)
This is the very purpose of this website; to help new believers (and seasoned ones too!) grow in their faith in Christ and for non believers to see the truth of what it means to be a REAL Christian.
Seek Knock Beliefs…
- The King James Version Bible (KJV) is the most accurate word of the true God of the universe. Many newer Bible Translations are corrupt. (2 Tim 2:15, Exo 24:12, Exo 32:16, Exo 34:27, Prov 30:5-6, Jer 30:1-2, Mat 5:18, Luke 1:68-70, Luke 24:25-27, John 10:35).
- God provided Bible prophecy as a means to prove that the Bible is the true word of the true God. That all Biblical prophecies not yet fulfilled will be fulfilled with 100% accuracy, just as all the already fulfilled prophecies have been.(Isaiah 46:9-10, 48:5)
- There is only ONE GOD who was and is eternally existing in three Co-equal persons of the God-Head known as the Trinity of God; The Father, The Word (The Son, Jesus The Christ is The Word in the flesh) and The Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:16-20)
- Jesus is God, The Son in the flesh. Jesus existed before creation. He was born of the virgin Mary and was not born into this world with a sinful nature (Luke 1:34-35, Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:22-23). He lived a 100% sinless life (1 Peter 2:22, Isaiah 53:9). He performed many miracles (John 2:1-11, John 4:46-54 , Matthew 8:14-15, Mark 1:29-31, Luke 4:38-39, and many more!) . He cast out demons.(Matthew 8:28-34) He took upon Himself the sins of the whole world; your sins and mine, when He hung on the cross (2 Cor. 5:21). He was separated from God the Father also as part of His taking the punishment we deserved (Matthew 27:46). When He paid our sin debt on the cross He also gave us the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21) and gave us the ability to become the sons and daughters of God (John 1:12). He died and rose again on the third day (Matthew 28:2-7). Jesus Christ appeared risen to hundreds of people (1 Corinthians 15:4-8) for a period of 40 days (John 20:19-22, Acts 1:3) after His death and then He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father in power and glory (Romans 8:34).
- Repentance is UNTO Salvation. Repentance is not defined in the Bible as ‘turning from sin’ and turning from sin is something we SHOULD do after Salvation but it is not listed as a requirement of salvation. (2 Corinthians 7:10). In fact, God repents many times in the Bible yet He has no sin to turn from! Repenting in the Greek it was penned is the word is ‘metanoia’ and is defined as “…a change of mind, change in the inner man”. We are only saved by believing the Gospel and Salvation through the atonement of Christ Jesus, which is not of our own works nor efforts but instead is a GIFT to be received (Eph. 2:8-9). SKF does not believe in the modern dictionary definition usage of the word REPENT applied to the Biblical text, as it has changed over time. The definition of ‘repent’ is only by Biblical references in regards to Salvation.
- Salvation Is Through BELIEF in the Atonement provided by Jesus The Christ crucified by the shedding of His blood on the cross, WITHOUT WORKS REQUIRED. (Ephesians 2:8-9) To be a Christian is to believe on Christ’s act of atonement for our sin and to ask God for forgiveness of sins. Once a person is then saved, through faith and belief, the Holy Spirit SEALS the person (Ephesians 1:13-14), indwells the believer and the person has from that very moment of belief possess ETERNAL LIFE having been made a New Creation called The Spirit. The Holy Spirit indwelling us shows us and corrects, teaches and guides the believer in all truth in our Spirit. (John 16:13) The Holy Spirit brings the word of God, the Bible, alive and makes it more understandable. (1 John 2:27)
- Jesus The Christ is coming back to Earth TWICE. (John 14:1-3, 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8, Titus 2:13. ) First at the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, for His Bride; the saved where believers are taken off Earth in a twinkling of an eye to be with he Lord. (1 Thessalonians 5:9-11, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8, Titus 2:13.) Second at His Second Coming when those previously Raptured return with Him to Earth to setup His Earthly 1000 rule of Earth in the Kingdom Age. The Kingdom Age of Christ is predicted to be a 1000-year time of peace when Jesus himself will rule over all the nations in perfect righteousness. (Revelation 1:7, Isaiah 11:4-5, Psalm 46:9, Isaiah 2:4)
- The Resurrection of the saved (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) and the unsaved which the Bible calls the “lost” (Revelation 20:11-15). The lost are those that reject the salvation through Christ alone and forgiveness of God through Jesus Christ. The saved are the redeemed of God, who received through belief on Christ’s atonement, the GIFT of eternal life and forgiveness. A believer has been given the very righteousness of Christ and will be resurrected unto eternal life with God in heaven, not to receive the wrath of God (1 Thessalonians 5:9 ).
- God sends no person to hell (2 Pet 3:9, Rom 8:32, 2 Cor. 5:21) but the unredeemed have CHOSEN TO REJECT the forgiveness provided by Christ. God sent His Son to redeem us all. That is the very reason God became human, suffered on the cross and died for our sins; so that all who ask for His forgiveness shall become saved and heaven bound. Those that end up in hell are those that have chosen hell because they have rejected God’s provision to escape His own Holy Wrath against a person’s sin. The lost have rejected the forgiveness of God through Christ and have chosen hell for all eternity, which was not created for humankind, but for Satan and his Demons (Matthew 25:41).
- There is only one way to enter heaven and be saved from the punishment for our sins against the Holy God Almighty; faith in Christ Jesus. By accepting the free gift of God (Salvation without self righteous works nor religious rituals Ephesians 2:8-9) which is the atonement for the sins of the whole world (in all times) through the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ, God who came in the flesh, in which you have forgiveness of all your sins. (John 3:5-21) As gratitude for what Christ has done for you and as the Holy Spirit renews your mind by the word of God over time during your life, good works should follow. However, good works is NOT what saves a person.
- All have sin (Romans 3:23), including those who are saved (called Christians) (1 John 1:10). Only by accepting and believing on Christs free gift of Salvation without good works required, is a person’s sin forgiven but we are to try our best to resist the devil and not sin. Maybe not perfectly but increasingly as the Holy Spirit renews our minds.
- The Doctrine Of The Two Natures Of Man that Paul taught in Romans 7 . A true child of God has two births; one of the flesh, the other of the Spirit, giving man a flesh nature and a Spirit nature. The flesh nature is neither good nor righteous. The Spiritual man does not commit any sin even though believers are still housed in this tabernacle (body). This results in a warfare between the Spirit and the flesh, which continues until physical death, or the return of the Lord. The flesh nature of man does not change in any way with the new birth, nor will it ever enter heaven in it’s current physical state, but can be controlled and kept subdued by the new man. (John 3:3-7, Rom 8:8, Isa 64:6, Eph 2:3, 1 Pet 1:23, 1 John 1:8, 1 John 3:9, Rom 7:15-25, Col 2:6-7, Gal 5:16-23.)
- There will be a resurrection of the saved and of the lost: of the saved unto eternal life (at the Rapture Event) and of the lost unto eternal conscious punishment (after the Kingdom Age of 1000 years). (1 Cor 15:23, 1 Th 4:13-17, Dan 12:1-13, Mat 25:41-46, Rev 20:1-15, Mat 23:14.)
- Satan is a real fallen angelic being, the author of sin. He and his angels shall be eternally punished. (Ezek 28:15-17, Isa 14:12-15, 1 Pet 5:8, Eph 6:10-13, John 8:44, Rev 20:7-10.)
- God can heal a person and it is not wrong to pray for your healing or another person’s healing. However, physical healing is not a guarantee through the atonement. God heals miraculously today when it is His perfect will to do so only. Biblically we see that at times it is God’s will for sickness not to be removed, even for the Apostle Paul! (2 Corinthians 12:8-10, James 5:4-16).