Just who is Jesus? Who is this person that split time from B.C to A.C.? Who is this person that sets people free from the bondage of their sins even to this day? Was Jesus just a “Holy Man”? Was Jesus just a prophet sent from God? Or is He really the Son of the one true living God? Do you know Him? Well, Do You?
Sermon of Dr. S. M. Lockrige
The Bible says my King is a seven way King,
- He’s the King of the Jews, that’s a racial King,
- He’s the King of Israel, That’s a national King,
- He’s the King of righteousness,
- He’s the King of the ages,
- He’s the King of Heaven.
- He’s the King of glory.
- He’s the King of Kings and He’s the Lord of Lords.
That’s my King. Well, I wonder do you know Him?
David said the Heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament show His handiwork. My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. No far seeing telescope can bring into visibility the coastline of His shoreless supplies. No barriers can hinder Him from pouring out His blessings.
- He’s enduringly strong.
- He’s entirely sincere.
- He’s eternally steadfast.
- He’s immortally graceful.
- He’s imperially powerful.
- He’s impartially merciful.
Do you know Him?
- He’s the greatest phenomenon that has ever crossed the horizon of this world.
- He’s God’s Son.
- He’s a sinner’s Savior.
- He’s the centerpiece of civilization.
- He stands in the solitude of Himself.
- He’s august and He’s unique.
- He’s unparalleled.
- He’s unprecedented.
- He is the loftiest idea in literature.
- He’s the highest personality in philosophy.
- He’s is the supreme problem in higher criticism.
- He’s the fundamental doctrine of true theology.
- He is the cardinal necessity for spiritual religion.
- He’s the miracle of the age.
- He’s He yes He is He is the superlative of everything good that you choose to call Him.
- He’s the only one qualified to be an all-sufficient Savior.
I wonder if you know Him today?
- He supplies strength for the weak.
- He’s available for the tempted and the tried.
- He sympathizes and He saves.
- He strengthens and sustains.
- He’s guards and He guides.
- He heals the sick.
- He cleansed the lepers.
- He forgives sinners.
- He discharges debtors.
- He delivers the captives.
- He defends the feeble.
- He blesses the young.
- He serves the unfortunate.
- He regards the aged.
- He rewards the diligent and He beautifies the meager.
I wonder if you know Him?
Well, My King He’s is a key,
- He’s the key to knowledge.
- He’s the wellspring of wisdom.
- He’s the doorway of deliverance.
- He’s the pathway of peace.
- He’s the roadway of righteousness.
- He’s the highway of holiness.
- He’s the gateway of glory.
Do you know Him? Well,
- His office is manifold.
- His promise is sure.
- His life is matchless.
- His goodness is limitless.
- His mercy is everlasting.
- His love never changes.
- His Word is enough.
- His grace is sufficient.
- His reign is righteous.
- And His yoke is easy.
- And His burden is light.
I wish I could describe Him to you but,
- He’s indescribable.
- He’s incomprehensible,
- He’s invincible.
- He’s irresistable.
- You can’t get him out of your mind.
- You can’t you can’t get Him off of your hand.
- You can’t outlive him.
- And You can’t live without Him.
- The Pharisees couldn’t stand Him, but they found out they couldn’t stop Him.
- Pilate couldn’t find any fault in Him.
- The witnesses couldn’t get their testimonies to agree.
- Herod couldn’t kill Him.
- Death couldn’t handle Him and the grave couldn’t hold Him.
That’s my King. Do You Know Him?
Published on Jul 23, 2008
Visuals set to the audio of the famous sermon “Seven Way King” (aka That’s My King) as spoken by Dr. S.M. Lockridge.
Dr. S.M. Lockridge was the pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in San Diego, CA from 1952-1993.
The audio is slightly edited for a better flow in the video. The music in the background was performed live by the GCC band while the video played on the screens. It then led directly into the worship song “Here is Our King” (To see the performance in it’s entirety go here: gccwired.com/mediaplayer/playeropener.asp?id=478 ) Created entirely using After Effects with footage from the movie “The Passion of the Christ”. The video took 30 hours to create plus around 6 hours of rendering. The final After Effects project file totaled well over 600 layers.